Carve your own stamps using specialist tools and choose to print on paper or textiles
Leave this class with your own super cool prints on paper or card designed and created by you!
This workshop leads you through a crash-course in basic printing in a relaxed and fun learning environment. Everything in this class is easy and once learnt can be done at home.
- Classes last for 3 hours
- Brief introduction showing what you will be doing and how!
- The type of images suitable for linocut
- Designs are drawn
- Designs are carved
- Work is inked up
- Each piece is printed
- Class is happy
- Maximum of 6 people per class
- Lino to be cut ( which can be taken home)
- Specialist carving tools
- High quality printing paper - we aim to send you home with at least 3 prints.
- We will also have some readymade stamps should you want to use them
- Tea / coffee
- 3h class
- When? Weekdays 6:30pm to 9:30pm or Weekends 10:30am to 1:30pm.
- Where? If you have a group of 5 to 6 people we come to you! (Travel included within 15 mile radius of Belfast.)
- Less than 5 people? Get in touch and we’ll sort you out.
Book class Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up
Workshop Gives 10% of the profit from the classes run towards a bursary pot allowing those on lower incomes to join in. Learn more.