Dry point Workshop
If you are a school, company or planning a party, click on the relevant word for more details.
This fun & friendly workshop will guide you through the steps to produce a drypoint print on high quality printing paper and get to use the specialist print press!
Perfect for people who have little or no previous screen printing experience because you will be guided through the process from start to finish.
It’s quite a physical printing process so be prepared to add some elbow grease to your ink! It’s a really fun class, in a relaxed atmosphere and be prepared to get messy - wearing old clothes is a good idea!
We aim for each participant to leave with 3 A4 prints on high quality printmaking paper (very professional!) Keep one for yourself and give the others as gifts … if you can bear to part with them!
- Classes last for 3 hours
- Brief introduction showing what you will be doing and how!
- Designs are drawn
- Drawing is scratched out of the “plate”( special plastic)
- Ink up & wipe
- Print goes through the press
- Pull the print ( exciting!!)
- Admire the outcome
- Maximum of 6 people per class
- Printing Press
- High quality printing paper
- Additional paper / card for tests runs
- Tea and coffee
- When? Weekdays 6:30pm to 9:30pm or Weekends 10:30am to 1:30pm.
- Where? If you have a group of 5 to 6 people we come to you! (Travel included within 15 mile radius of Belfast)
- Less than 5 people? Get in touch and we’ll sort you out
Book class Email email@example.com to sign up
Workshop Gives 10% of the profit from the classes run towards a bursary pot allowing those on lower incomes to join in. Learn more.